Please join us on Tuesday, June 10, for Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services’ Affordable Housing Hot Topics Event in New York. Senior credit analysts from S&P Ratings’ Housing Enterprises and Structured Securities group along with our financial services, corporate and RMBS ratings teams will discuss mortgage finance and housing industry trends.
Our cross-sector topics will include:
- U.S. macro-economic outlook, presented by Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services’ Chief Economist, Beth Ann Bovino
- The role of municipal issuers in the affordable housing sector
- Keynote presentation by John Burns, CEO, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
- Internal and external views on GSE reform and its potential impact on affordability
Featured Speakers will include:
- John Burns, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
- Eric Chatman, Connecticut Housing Finance Authority
- Maria Day-Marshall, District of Columbia Housing Finance
- Ellen K. Duffy, New York City Housing Development Corp
- Garth Rieman, National Council of State Housing Agencies
Click here to view the agenda.
Click here to R.S.V.P. and reserve a seat today.
We look forward to seeing you there!