December 4th at 8:30am EST, S&P Dow Jones Indices is hosting a Breakfast Panel Discussion on the 2015 U.S. Residential Housing Market featuring the following speakers:
• Professor Robert Shiller, Professor of Economics at Yale University
• Dr. Svenja Gudell, Senior Director of Economic Research at Zillow
• Dr. David Blitzer, Chairman of the Index Committee at S&P Dow Jones Indices
• Sam Khater, Vice President and Deputy Chief Economist at CoreLogic
• Moderator: Diana Olick, Real Estate Correspondent, CNBC
The 60 minute discussion (15 minutes set aside for live audience Q&A) will explore the headwinds, tailwinds, and risks that could impact the housing market in 2015 — a valuable and interesting topic to investors and market participants.
To Register, please click here.